- Client is the Marketing Head of a California based Insure Tech Startup.
- Tasked with evaluating brand consistency across Communication tools used by staff.
- Basic guidelines exist for Logo, color scheme and font use that are aligned with Brand Image.
- High level of Presentation discomfort amongst staff as there is no standard template for creating Presentations.
- Client has a strong understanding of Brand Design Principles but lacks expertise in PowerPoint design.
- No in-house team to provide guidance and support with the design and development of a standard template.
- CCA setup a team comprising a Project lead and a Presentation Design Expert to support the client.
- Working closely with the client, CCA created a stylesheet to define basic guiding principles for creating a presentation.
- Developed a custom PowerPoint template with a modern sleek look and sample layouts for common use.
- The stylesheet is used by the Client as a training resource and for reinforcing brand guidelines across the organization.
- The custom PowerPoint template has helped remove the time associated with slide setup and prevents non design executives from making design decisions that are not aligned with brand guidelines.